The Doctrines of Grace in John by Steve Lawson. Come join us for this 12 week study, beginning October 6, 2021 at 6:00 PM in the Ice Cream Shop.
-Wednesday night programs for the whole family, starting Oct 6, 6 pm. Dinner for attendees at 5:15pm.
-Ladies' Night-Friday Night Connection, October 8, 6 pm
-Pig Roast and movie for the kids, October 10, 5:30 pm
-Ladies' Thursday Bible studies begin, October 14, 10 am and 6:15 pm, room 101
-Hand Bell Festival Concert, October 16, 4:30pm
-“In-between Conference”, October 22-23 (see below for more info)
-Fall Harvest Festival, October 31, evening time
-Thanksgiving Dinner, November 21
-Christmas Eve Service and Fellowship, December 24
CrossPointe Community Church in Redding, California would like to invite you to attend our first annual IBC (In Between Conference).
Our IBC is designed to help equip disciples of Jesus to grow in their faith and help others do the same in-between the "already" of salvation and the "not yet" of glorification.
The conference will cover a wide range of issues dealing with various problems in the Christian life.
Whether you are a pastor, elder, deacon, small group leader, mentor, or a follower of Jesus, then this conference is for you.
- Dr. Nicolas Ellen (https://mycounselingcorner.com/dr-nicolas-ellen/) and Dr. Venessa Ellen will be our conference speakers (https://mycounselingcorner.com/dr-venessa-ellen/).
- Breakout Sessions for men and women
- Shasta Children’s Ministries will minister to your kids (https://www.epicbibleclubs.org/). Be sure and register your children.
- Lunch will be provided on Saturday, October 23rd.
- The worship team from Calvary Chapel Redding will lead us in song (https://ccredding.com/).
- Costs $45 per person, $80 per couple, $100 per couple with childcare (includes lunch on Saturday).
- Pastors, Elders, and Ministry Leaders and their wives are invited to attend a Pre-Conference dinner that includes Q&A with Dr. Nicolas Ellen and Dr. Vanessa Ellen on Thursday evening at CrossPointe Community Church from 6:30 pm - 8:00 PM (be sure and register).
The In-Between Conference 2021 schedule:
6:00 – 8:30 pm – Ministry Leader Q/A Dinner with the Ellen’s
6:00 – 6:15 pm – Welcome – Worship Songs - Introduction
Keynote: Being a Sincere Follower of Christ (Dr. Nicolas Ellen)
7:30 – 8:30 pm - Breakout #1:
Men Understanding Manhood (Dr. Nicolas Ellen)
Women: Understanding Womanhood (Dr. Venessa Ellen)
10:30 – 11:30 p.m. Keynote: Quenching the Fire of the Flesh (Dr. Nicolas Ellen)
Lunch 11:30 – 12:45 pm
1-2 pm Breakout #2:
Men: Understanding and Dealing with Temptation (Dr. Nicolas Ellen)
Women: Moral Temptations Women Face (Dr. Venessa Ellen)
2:30 – 3:30 Breakout #3:
Men: Spiritual Stages of Development for Men (Dr. Nicolas Ellen)
Women: A Transformed Life – Moving from Religion to Relationship (Dr. Venessa Ellen)
3:45 – 4:45 Keynote: Living By Purpose (Dr. Nicolas Ellen)
4:45 Song, Comments
Sunday Morning Service
Sermon at CrossPointe Community Church: Trusting God Proverbs 3:5-6 (Dr. Nicolas Ellen)