Here at CrossPointe, we believe that children’s ministry is one of the most important ministries to the church. We welcome all children, from our precious babies up to our energetic sixth graders, to come and enjoy a morning of worship and learning of the Gospel. At CPK we use Generations of Grace Curriculum.
Generations of Grace is a biblically based, unified curriculum for children ages three to twelve designed to be used in multiple settings for the purpose of edifying teachers, evangelizing children and encouraging families. Every week, children in each age range learn from the same passage of Scripture in a way that is appropriate for their respective age levels. A unified curriculum enables families to discuss one passage together each week, reinforcing the lesson that children have learned in Sunday School. This unique curriculum is:
- Biblically Driven—covering the Old Testament historical books, the life of Christ, the birth and growth of the church, and lessons from the book of Revelation.
- God-Centered—magnifying God by studying His character in the pages of Scripture.
- Christ Exalting—glorifying Christ as the pinnacle of God’s redemptive plan
- Gospel Saturated—pointing children to Christ as the only way of salvation
- Family Focused—uniting the family around the same passage of Scripture each Sunday and throughout the week
Generations of Grace is designed to magnify God by studying His character in the pages of Scripture. We can better understand who He is and how we are to respond to Him by studying how His redemptive plan has unfolded and how He has used men to accomplish His purposes. Over a three-year period, this curriculum covers the entire narrative of God's redemptive plan.
Feel confident in knowing all children's volunteers have gone through a background check.
Check in for all children participating in the Children's Sunday program is at the Children's information table in the foyer.
* CPK grades 1st through 6th will join their parents during the service in the auditorium. An age appropriate Generations of Grace family devotional will be available for the children at the children's information table in the foyer. If we have enough children's volunteers to staff the Children's Program.
*3 Years through Kindergarten will start in their new room on the 2nd floor of the Admin. Building.
*Newborn's to age 3 years will be in the usual place for nursery, through the yellow door in the Edu. Building.
* We need volunteers to serve in Children's ministry. If you are interested please contact Danielle Taylor. If you have any questions, please contact Danielle Taylor at the CPCC office or through her E-mail at email@example.com.