Team ministry is one of our true hallmarks. At CrossPointe Community Church we are organizing into teams to facilitate both effective and fulfilling ministry. We believe that when people serve together they benefit from mutual strength and support. It also becomes a wonderful way to grow together.
What is team ministry?
Complimentary parts of the body working together in their God-called giftedness and areas of interest. Each team is made up of men and women who, while they utilize their own specific skills and passions, work together for the common goal of a distinct ministry of the church.
What are some of the benefits of team ministry?
- It involves everyone in the church so that there are not just 20% of the people doing 80% of the work (and fun).
- Everyone can serve in the area of their giftedness so they are most effective and most fulfilled. You are never happier than when you are doing exactly what God has purposed for you to do.
- We are ensured that each ministry is following the direction of God because those serving on that team are growing spiritually.
- Relationships are established with strong bonds of fellowship as people serve together on ministry teams.
- Our work is multiplied because we utilize the diversity, creativity, and giftedness of as many people as possible.
Enjoy browsing through our various strategies to get an idea of all the fantastic ministry that is going on at CPCC. Who knows…you may even see an area that interests you. There is a place for you!